Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thumbs up for "liking"!

So ~ I have started a facebook fan page as well now for Sweet Joyous & here's my first update ~ just a little bit more info on what's going on & where we're heading in the sweet steps to come....

"Wow ~ over a 100 likes already in just a couple days, THANK YOU!

So here's a little about Sweet Joyous ~ after years in the making & baking, I have finally taken the jump & decided to open a home bakery to finally start selling my delicious cupcake creations. I have come up with all sorts of ideas in the past & happily cater to anyone's creativity.

I am currently putting together a delicious, se
asonal menu to kick start my business opening & will be offering favorite holiday time flavors. I will be TAKING ORDERS VERY SOON! I will have samples baked for tasting & deliveries to create my clientele. I am going to offer a friends & family bake sale as well. And! I DELIVER! So ~ get your taste buds watering because Sweet Joyous is just about ready to start baking & making your holiday celebrations & gift ideas a whole lot SWEETER! ♥"


LIKE Sweet Joyous on facebook & please share with your friends & followers! Thank you

https://www.facebook.com/ohsweetjoyous

No comments:

Post a Comment