Sunday, October 20, 2013

So IT Begins...

This is my first blog post. Obviously, right?! I have been live journaling for more than a decade but have never had my own blog. I am following my sister's lead because I want to share stuff too.

I am posting my first blog to announce that I am officially beginning to make my sweet dreams come true:
I am opening up a business to sell my cupcake creations! FINALLY!
This is years in the making for me. Years testing & tweaking & giving away countless sweet treats per request. I have now taken the jump, no leaping here! I'm going all in. It has begun...

Sweet Joyous is in the making. (Oh! that just sounds 'sweet'!) I still have a long way to go but my heart is huge and my passion thrives strongly. I want to see if I have what it takes; I want to see if I can cater to your sweet tooth & bring happiness to your celebrations in life. I know I do; I know I can.
Giving is what makes my life worth living.

I have started an online fundraising campaign to help kick start the necessities needed to take the next steps going forward and opening up shop. I am asking for all the help I can get. I have the heart, the drive, the creative skill, and the passion to make this work. But I don't have all the funding I need. Money has never made my world go 'round, but in this venture I'm going to need some funds to create this vision I've tasted & seen for so long.

Please consider taking a look, sharing the link, and donating whatever you are able. Sweet dreams are made of these, and Sweet Joyous is ready to start baking and sharing with you!!!

www.gofundme.com/sweetjoyous

2 comments:

  1. I love it! You're the best and this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You inspire me! I hope I can personalize this blog & make it amazing just like yours! ♥

      Delete