Tuesday, November 12, 2013

NOW OPEN!!!

 Oh SWEET! 
The day I've been working towards for so many long days and so many sleepless nights. I kinda always fantasized about maybe one day being serious enough to sell my cupcakes. The thought most certainly crossed my mind at one event or another or this birthday party after that one where I brought cupcakes after cupcakes to share for so many different occasions. I thought "I bet I could sell these" and people would ask me "why don't you sell these"... But it wasn't ever really something I was completely sold on myself as being something I'd really be able to do. Until a couple of months ago when it was time to start figuring some things out and 'what to do with my life' and those kind of serious questions that your mind asks yourself. And it starting really coming back to me more and more often ~ these thoughts of sweet things and bringing smiles to people who are already celebrating something joyous in their life. I want to add to their joy by sharing mine and sweetening things up. I want to "do" something in life that actually means something to me and is something I am completely passionate about. The greatest of these for me is GIVING. I truly live to give and it brings me the most joy and helps me feel the most alive and in tune with my highest self. I enjoy helping others and believe it can be something I can make a life for myself by: Just doing. Just giving. Just being. So... the question came again to me and this time I answered: Why not?!

So here we are today after making it a definite goal and committing myself to starting a business just over a month ago ~ here I am humbly sitting, smiling, crying. This is it. This is happening. Today, I officially opened Sweet Joyous today and let the world know ~ I'm taking orders and ready to start baking up the sweets! *Even though right now... I'm focusing on Idaho Falls!*


IT'S REAL! SWEET JOYOUS IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

I'm absolutely excited for this chance to really do something I love. I have a passion for sharing sweet treats for special times and it's something I've been doing for so long already that it's second nature. It's a little different switching gears and turning this into a business but it's truly a dream come true. I am excited. I am scared. I am thrilled. I am hopeful. I know I can do this. I believe in myself.
Thank you to all of you who have shown your support. This includes hearing me out on so many late night phone calls ~ and back and forth email communication bouncing ideas ~ and to anyone who shared a link ~ and to every single one of you who have been able to give a generous donation, large or small. These are the reasons I am able to open business today. You have invested in me and I will go forth with such gratitude. Please know you have filled up my heart with hope. And I am ever so thankful

NOW ~ the details!!! 


Sweet Joyous is now open for orders for delivery in Idaho Falls. I have put together a delicious, delectable holiday assortment of flavors to kick off a seasonal menu that you may start ordering from right now and on through the year. These are warm, scrumptious flavorings that compliment this time of year. It's amazing to me that I get to kick start all of this just in time for Thanksgiving when I have so much to be thankful for. I hope you'll give me the opportunity to sweeten up your holiday dinner or holiday office party or maybe even just a sweet surprise you may want to send to brighten someone's day. 
The seasonal selections are:
Peppermint Twist
Andes Mint Mocha
Eggnog Delight
Caramel Apple Cider
Southern Pumpkin Praline
Red Velvet

If you're interested in placing an order or have any questions, please get in touch through email on this blog or the best way to follow along is to "like" Sweet Joyous on facebook ~ there you will find updates, pictures, contact information and the menu. Additionally, Sweet Joyous will offer fully creative custom orders and will cater to whatever your sweet tooth craves. I am just opening up with a menu to make it easier to initially order and start getting some of my sweets into your mouth! These are classic holiday favorites and I figured a great place to start.


I am truly so thrilled. This has been an amazing journey so far and I am beyond words today. Emotions have been all over the place. Thank you for following my story. Thank you for showing your support. Now the tough stuff begins but the rewards are ever so SWEET! Sweet Joyous is ready. The oven is pre-heating!

YAY!!!! LET'S BAKE!


No comments:

Post a Comment