Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Riding the roller coaster...

This has been an amazing journey so far! It took a lot of guts for me to finally decide to launch this bakery business I've been dreaming about for years. I have baked up some really sweet treats in my decade plus practice round and am really excited to be taking the next steps. But whoa nelly, has it been challenging. Some days are better than others; most days are sweeter than the last. We all go up and down on this ride called life; and it's been a tipsy-turvy-swervy roller coaster ride heading into the sweet life!

I have a great deal of gratitude for my dozen donors so far. Things don't always happen on our time frame and I am continuously learning patience. Although the words fall short, my heart is full. ♥

This online funding is my only funding and is the investment that will finally open my bakery doors. I still believe I'll reach my goal and be open in time to sweeten up the holidays. Every bit helps. I know people always say that, but it's true. So please take a minute to share and please donate anything if you are able.

http://www.gofundme.com/sweetjoyous

Welcome to the ride ~ buckle your safety harness because we are just getting started!!! SWEET

1 comment: